Where Should I Submit Post UTME/Screening Papers? - SCHOOLCONTENTS.info

Where Should I Submit Post UTME/Screening Papers?

I've registered a thousand post-UTME and screening forms. Once completed, what I did was hand over the printouts to the candidates.

Some would collect their papers and head home. Some would summon the courage to ask "What next"?. Some will narrow that down to where should I submit these papers.

In other words, these candidates wanted to know, after post-UTME/screening registration, if they'd have to submit their printouts to the schools, CBT center, or JAMB offices, or return them to the cafes after some other steps.

Well, in this post, I will be answering this question, "where and when should you submit your post-UTME or screening slips or printouts?"

Some Schools Require You to Submit Your Printouts

A few schools will conduct screening instead of writing exams (post-UTMEs). Some of these schools will require their aspirants to come to schools and submit their printouts (together with a few other papers) to the schools' admission offices, individual students' departments, or dedicated offices.

For example, the Osun State College of Technology, Esa Oke, Ekiti State University (Ila-Orangun Campus), wants their applicants to submit their screening printouts to their departments' officers or assigned offices. These papers usually also include local government identification, birth certificate or age declaration, original JAMB result, and O'level results.

Similarly, Osun State Polytechnic Iree, Federal College of Education Oyo Special, etc. will schedule applicants for physical checking of their printouts and similar credentials before being offered admission.

In any of the cases above, your post-UTME/screening registration slips or printouts will be required for submission and checking.

Schools That Conduct Post UTME Requires You to Bring Your Printouts

There are schools that will conduct entrance exams usually called "post-UTME". One of the required documents is your printout, which might have been printed when you registered online or later. You must go along with the registration slips and/or the exam slip if you'll be permitted to enter for exams at all.

Although may not be stated, other documents, printed after the online registration are better taken along. For example, FUTA will still ask you to come with a registration slip, exam scheduled slip, and Remita receipt.

Other universities that still use on-campus post-UTME will ask for your papers on those days. For example, the University of Ibadan, Tai Solarin University, Ahmadu Bello University, University of Ilorin, etc. will need to see your registration papers and exam schedule slips before you can enter the hall for the exam.

Some Schools Won't Ask For Your Printouts At All

Where a school does screening but strictly the online one, no papers will be submitted. In other words, if your school only asks you to do online registration and that is all it needs to offer you admission, you're not to submit your papers to anybody or any office.

For example, Federal University Oye Ekiti (FUOYE), University of Maiduguri (UNIMAID), Osun State University (UNIOSUN), Adeyemi College of Education (NCE/Degree), Ekiti State University, Federal University, Ado Ekiti, Federal Polytechnic Ede, etc. only require their applicants to fill out forms online and upload their results to the JAMB portal. 

With that, the schools will offer them admission without asking them to come to campus for exams or physical papers checking. If you belong to any of such schools, keep your papers with you which may not be asked for until you're finally offered admission by the school.

Some Schools That Do Online Post-UTME Won't Need You To Submit Papers

Yes, some schools will conduct entrance exams. Yet, they won't ask you to come to campus for the exam. For example, Obafemi Awolowo University (OAU), University of Lagos (UNILAG), Federal University of Health Sciences, Ila-Orangun (FUHSI), etc. will still conduct exams but students are to write them at their own homes.

In this case, your registration papers will be kept to you until and unless you pass the exam and are offered admission when the management may ask for the papers.


As a matter of fact, papers, printed after post-UTME/screening registration at a café or by yourself will not be submitted back to the café, a CBT center, or a JAMB office. You're to understand the method your own school will use in admitting students before you will conclude if they will need you to submit the papers at all.

As you can see in the post, some schools will ask you to bring that before you can be offered admission. Some will not need them until you're offered admission. Some will check that before being allowed to write exams. And for others, you may NOT need submission at all.

NEED a guide, update, or answer on something? You can spend just #500 to get professional answers and guides. Click here to request Mr. Techie's INSTANT REPLY

HELP OTHERS:  People would appreciate it if you could just share this post with them on FacebookTwitterWhatsApp, etc. Use the share icons below for your convenience. 

Best Relate Posts

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just type your comment and post it. It will not appear until it is checked by admins. Check back to see your comment live.

If you want an immediate reply, you can request a reply @ #1000 through WhatsApp only at (08065152292). No call, please!

Techie BEC Konsult 7:54 PM (0 minutes ago) to me