Solutions If JAMB Doesn't Approve Regularization, Changes, etc - School Contents

Updates and Guides on Schools, Jobs, Academic Programmes and Admissions.

Ask a Question 👇👇👇

Solutions If JAMB Doesn't Approve Regularization, Changes, etc

It's getting usual lately that JAMB is disapproving applications for changes of dates of birth, state, or local government of origin. Even a few students, who made mistakes with their choices of genders applied for corrections, yet rejected by the board.

And very recently, a candidate dropped me an unusual message about the disapproval of JAMB regularisation. The board didn't approve the application without a known reason.

If you find yourself in situations like these or similar ones, what can you do? if your application is declined or rejected, what is the next step?

RecommendedHow to Reprint Regularization Slip/Indemnity Form

JAMB Rejects Applications With Reasons Unknown

The worst part of the issues of approval not being given to changes of data and regularization is that the board, however, wouldn't explain why it's declined the applications.

They replied to your application with ...

.we are sorry we could not approve your condonement of illegitimate admission

And where any reason was stated, it wouldn't be detailed enough or profer further guides or solutions on the candidate's side, or the board's.

This is the reason most candidates had taken to my pages - asking the ways forward. And as a matter of fact, these kinds of frustrations can limit your admission or academic pursuit.

RecommendedInformation/Payment Needed To Fill JAMB Regularization

Contact JAMB for Further Clarification and Ways Forward

It's difficult to tell you why your applications were rejected if the board, itself, won't say. 

However, I've witnessed similar situations and contacted the JAMB supports in the past. You can also do the same. Once they can give you a full account of where things went wrong, you should be able to know what to do next before making a new application.

In order to contact JAMB supports:

1. Visit the nearest JAMB office or your JAMB state of registration

To do this, you may need to book an appointment first. This is the procedure JAMB is following lately. Follow the guide in my post, "How to Book Appointment with JAMB and For What".

2. Call the Right JAMB Office

The right JAMB office to call is that of your state of living or exams, of course. However, since you have access to the phone numbers of other states' JAMB offices, you can call them too. Who knows who will help eventually? Check all states' JAMB offices' addresses and their helplines through my post, "JAMB Supports: How to Contact JAMB for Helps If You Have Issues".

3. Use JAMB Main Support Tickets

JAMB has given you a medium to talk to Abuja Headquarters on various issues. This may be the very best means if you can wait for the responses. See how to get this done through my post, "How Students Can Complain to JAMB on Errors and Admissions".


How I wish I can give you the right reasons and solutions to the disapproval of your applications for change of birth, local government/state, or regularization. However, I can help by giving you what has worked for others as detailed in this post.

Kindly use any of the channels to get the right feedback and get your issues resolved.

Best Related Posts

  1. Can Another Person Help Me Register UTME/DE?
  2. How to Reset JAMB Password with Phone Numbers - JAMB
  3. Can I Send Another Person to Help With JAMB-Portal Registrations/Activities
  4. How Long Does JAMB Regularisation Take to Be Approved?
  5. Starting/Closing Date For JAMB Change of Institutions/Courses

No comments:

Post a Comment

Before you comment, read the post and earlier comments very well. I will NOT reply questions already covered. Don't include your email or phone number in the comments.

Receive Posts by Email

Enter your email and click subscribe:

Then, check your email for a confirmation message. Click the link in the email to complete your subscription.

Delivered by FeedBurner

Ask a Question 👇👇👇