Can JAMB Refund for Forms, PINs, Change of Institutions etc.? -
Print Your JAMB Exam Slip
Let us help print and send your JAMB EXAM SLIP to you immediately for N500. Know your center, date, and time. Get it sent to you in just 5 minutes. Chat us on 08065152292 (WhatsApp only please!)

Can JAMB Refund for Forms, PINs, Change of Institutions etc.?

JAMB logo
Won’t it interest you if you hear you can be refunded by JAMB? Is it possible to get the money paid by mistake back from JAMB?

Let’s talk about this.

Every service in the JAMB portal now is through payment. Starting from UTME registration, you buy forms. For the change of institution, the printing of original JAMB results, JAMB admission letters, regularization, corrections of data, etc, you make online payments through Remita.

If anything went wrong, such as in the cases below:

  1. You wanted to pay for the admission letter but you paid for the result by mistake
  2. You wanted to pay for the JAMB part-time registration, but you paid for the change of course instead
  3. You mistakenly made a payment twice.

… will you be able to get your money back?

Recommended: How to Get Back JAMB PIN Through SMS

People Who Made Payments to JAMB and Wanted Refunds

Wrong payment for JAMB UTME PIN

Payment made for the wrong year

Refund from JAMB to Candidates Not Possible

The answer to your question is no.

Once payment is made into the JAMB account through Remita or any other platform, you can’t reclaim your money.

A candidate suffered this fate and asked if he could get his money back. The answer was “NO”.
According to the candidate, he had made a payment of #2,500 for the change of course/institution. He later realized he didn’t need the changes.

As a result, it's every candidate’s responsibility to be sure of what he or she wants to do before attempting to make a payment on the JAMB portal.

RecommendedCan I Do JAMB Regularization Twice?

In a related case, a candidate had sent a message through JAMB support that he needed a refund for a payment made on Remita by error.

Below was the response he got.

NEED a guide, update, or answer on something? You can spend just #500 to get professional answers and guides. Click here to request Mr. Techie's INSTANT REPLY. 

HELP SOMEONE:  People would appreciate it if you could just share this post with them on FacebookTwitterWhatsApp, etc. Use the share icons below for your convenience.

Best Related Posts

  1. How To Make Remita Payment at Bank and Online: Quick Guide
  2. JAMB Original Result and Admission Letter Out: See How To Print
  3. School Admitted But Not JAMB: Can I Pay Acceptance Fee?
  4. Problems Paying on JAMB Portal For Change of Institution, Admission Letter, or Result? Solutions 
  5. JAMB Announced the Closing Date for the 2019 Admission. See Details
  6. How Much is the Printing of JAMB Admission Letters?


  1. i want to reverse a payment of two times only one is reflecting but the money has been deducted from the account how can i go about it

  2. From Basiru Basirat dasola Pls sir/ma I mistakenly make payment twice on Olaniyan Zainab moromoke in printing of original jamb result Pls I need your help to refund it thank

    1. You must just commented without reading the post.

  3. I paid for jamb admission letter but it was deducted twice can they refund my money back

    1. More likely no. You can speak to your bank for possible reversal.

  4. I mistakenly pay for jamb admission letter twice can I they refund me back

    1. Did you read the post above? If yes, the answer was already there.

  5. What is reset for new payment on jamb portal?
    I mistakenly tapped it. Please what does it mean

    1. It is nothin to worry about. The post below make a clear reference to it.

  6. I made payment for change of course,the CBT Centre made mistake and changed course for 2022 instead of 2021,another payment was made ,the payment was successful but I was unable to change the course
    Please what can I do???

    1. Send a complaint to JAMB through the link below.

  7. I mistakenly paid for change of course instead of admission letter can I still use that money for the money I paid for the change and print admission letter


Just type your comment and post it. It will not appear until it is checked by admins. Check back to see your comment live.

If you want an immediate reply, you can request a reply @ #1000 through WhatsApp only at (08065152292). No call, please!

Techie BEC Konsult 7:54 PM (0 minutes ago) to me