My School No Longer Exist, How to Get WAEC Certificate? - School Contents

Buy Result checkers here. WAEC, NECO, and NABTEB are available.

Place your text or image advert here for (#6,228)/week, (#20,761)/month, (#199,305.60)/year. Contact to start selling now!

My School No Longer Exist, How to Get WAEC Certificate?

I've covered how and where to collect your results in several posts in the post. Among which I established if you're a school candidate (May/June), that, you could go back to your school and collect it as long as the result has been out for about one year.

Unlike that, if you're a private candidate (Nov/Dec, Jan/Fe, or Aug/Spt), you will need to go to the WAEC office of the state of the exams and very recently any nearby WAEC office. This can equally be requested electronically online if the exam is between 2019 to date

However, there are candidates who are school candidates, (May/June), who visited their schools to find out that the school no longer existed. The school had closed up or for government sanction, wound up.

There is nowhere to get the certificate. No principal's or proprietor's address of anybody who has to do with the school again.

What will you do if you find yourself in this kind of mess?

In this post, I will give your official guide on how to get your WAEC, NECO, or NABTEB internal results if your school has wound up. In this situation or similar ones, all the exam bodies adopt the same policies. 

You Could Get Your WAEC May/June Result at State's WAEC Office

Contrary to the normal circumstance, WAEC candidates whose schools are no more will necessarily visit the WAEC office of the state of the exam.

One affected candidate took to the official WAEC Twitter page to ask for a way out of this dilemma.

Pls I want to find out if I can get my WAEC result from your office... please the school i did my WAEC is no more existing.

WAEC was motherly to guide him on the do next thing to do.

In this case, candidates will have to visit the WAEC office where the school was located.


It's no longer a problem if the school, where you sat for WAEC May/June, is no longer existing. You should just be sure of this and proceed to the WAEC office or branch in that state. It's only the WAEC office, in that state, that can help you with the original WAEC result or certificate.

And this is not limited to WAEC, affected NECO and NABTEB candidates will do the same.

Best Related Posts

  1. Collect May/June WAEC Certificate Without Going to School?
  2. Can I Use Result Printout Instead of Certificate/Original Results?
  3. Is There Certificates for GCE (WAEC, NECO, or NABTEB)?
  4. How to Get Primary School Certificates and/or Testimonials
  5. How to Correct WAEC Names, State/Local Govt

1 comment:

Before you comment, read the post and earlier comments very well. I will NOT reply questions already covered. Don't include your email or phone number in the comments.