21+ Schools that Accept 100 and Above for Post UTME/Admission (2020/2021) - SCHOOL CONTENTS

Updates and Guides on Schools, Jobs, Academic Programmes and Admissions.

21+ Schools that Accept 100 and Above for Post UTME/Admission (2020/2021)

You don't have to think that all polytechnics accept 150 and above for admission. You don't have to believe that it's over because your score was less than 180 or 200 which are commonly accepted by universities. This is a post that brings you hope and assurance that if you can effect the change of institution rightly, you will be on campus this year.

Some candidates might have lost hope because of their lower marks in UTME. Get this information across to them, please.

If you score between 100 to 140 in your UTME and you want to gain admission this year, I have good news for you.

Here you go!

List of Universities, Polytechnics & Colleges that Accept 100 To 140

Below is the list of schools you can consider with their individual marks in JAMB.
  1. Atiba University, Oyo State accepts 140 and above
  2. Oyo State College of Agriculture and Technology accepts 120 and above 
  3. KolaDaisi University, Ibadan accepts 140 and above
  4. Ignatius Ajuru University of Education accepts 140 and above 
  5. Ibarapa Polytechnic Eruwa, Oyo State accepts 120 and above 
  6. Federal Polytechnic Ede, Osun State accepts 140 and above 
  7. The Federal College of Agriculture, Akure accepts 100 and above  
  8. Federal College of Fisheries and Marine Technology (FCFMT) accepts 100 and above   
  9. Iwo City Polytechnic, Iwo Osun State accepts 100 and above  
  10. Oke Ogun Polytechnic Saki, Oyo State accepts 120 and above 
  11. Ogun State Polytechnic (MAPOLY) accepts 120 and above
  12. Osun State Polytechnic Iree accepts 120 and above
  13. Edo State Polytechnic (Edo State Institute of Technology and Management) accepts 120 and above 
  14. Nigerian Institute of Journalism, Lagos accepts 100 and above. 
  15. Federal Polytechnic of Oil & Gas, Bonny, Rivers State accepts 120 and above
  16. The Federal Polytechnic, Idah, Kogi State accepts 140 and above
  17. Emmanuel Alayande College of Education, Oyo accepts 100 and above
  18. Kaduna Polytechnic, Kaduna accepts 100 and 120 for their NCE and ND respectively
  19. Federal College of Education Oyo Special (SPED) accepts 100 and above
  20. Adeyemi College of Education (NCE) accepts 140 and above

This post will continually be updated. Check back for such updates or subscribe to receive updates directly to your email.

Can I still Change my School to any of these schools, hope not too Late?

Yes, you can. But make sure you read details about each of these schools before considering any.

Make sure you have their UTME and SSCE subject requirements too. Most importantly, be sure to check their forms' closing dates before you can make your change to them.

If you're still afraid it may not work, kindly read my posts:   
  1. Can I obtain Change of Institution to another School After I had done one Post UTME
  2. Post UTME Form Already Out! Hope Not Too Late to Change My Schools or Courses?

People would appreciate it if you could just share this post with them on Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp, etc. Use the share icons below for your convenience.

Best Related Posts


  1. I scored 232 in jamb and has not been admitted by fuoye, am thinking of applying to a polytechnic whose form is still out,
    My time combination are: Eng,lit in eng, government,crs. Please help me out.

    1. If you don't have hope of being offered the admission by FUOYE, you can can change to any other available school.

  2. I scored 55.50 for biochemistry in fuoye,and have not been admitted,can I change to Adekunle ajasin University because their form is still out. Can i still be offered admission with my score if I change to chemistry. And someone said admission is closing on 15th of May for public universities, pls is that true.

    1. If you change to Adeleke, you have just shunned/cancelled the FUOYE admission.

      If you're ok with that, you can go ahead.

  3. I scored 196 in Jamb applying for Industrial chemistry in Unilorin and I've not gained admission which other federal university can I change


Before you comment, read the post and earlier comments very well. I will NOT reply questions already covered. Don't include your email or phone number in the comments.

Receive Posts by Email

Enter your email and click subscribe:

Then, check your email for a confirmation message. Click the link in the email to complete your subscription.

Delivered by FeedBurner