After NYSC Relocation Approval/Letter, What Next? - School Contents

Buy Result checkers here. WAEC, NECO, and NABTEB are available.

Place your text or image advert here for (#6,228)/week, (#20,761)/month, (#199,305.60)/year. Contact to start selling now!

After NYSC Relocation Approval/Letter, What Next?

Some corpers have been asking what they are expected to do after being approved for relocation and the letters printed.

If you're one of such corps members already approved for relocation, with payment made and your letter printed, you will need to know the immediate steps to take as detailed in the post below.

After printing your NYSC relocation letter, there are two possibilities.

  1. You're not satisfied with the new state
  2. You are satisfied with the new state

Not Satisfied with the State Relocated to?

If you're in the first category, I'm really sorry but there is a solution to that.

Before you leave the state of your orientation or the camp, seek help from the NYSC officials. These people can change the state for you again.

Of course, this may not be particularly official, but it's allowed to change to another state if there is a need to.

However, candidates with "sure-connection" may not bother to stay behind in pursuit of officials who may be of help. You can just contact your man about the flop.

Just as some had been helped with straight-posting, you can also be relocated without following the official channels earlier mentioned.

Once you get your desired state, then you can follow the guide in the next section.

Are You Satisfied with the State Relocated to?

Now, your relocation letter is carrying the state you want. You should know that you have just 21 days to hold on to the letter before reporting to the new state NYSC secretariat.

In other words, once printed, there should be a notice on the letter telling you that you have just 21 days to join the NYSC in the new state. You must report within this period or you may be sanctioned.

Except when and where there are public holidays or social unrest affecting every other corpers and the corps, you're to report before the 21 days lapses.

This relocation letter, together with a copy of your green card should be taken to the new state NYSC secretariat.

In other words, you're going straight to the state headquarters because this is usually where the secretariat of all NYSC are been seated.

On reporting, they will collect copies of this letter and the green card and discharge you to go and be checking your dashboard regularly for the posting update.

Before leaving, make sure you collect an officer's phone number for follow-up. You may need to call and lodge a complaint if it's taking ages before you can see the posting.

On your NYSC dashboard, there will be a link to print the PPA letter. This page will remain blank until the letter is loaded by the new state NYSC.

Once loaded, you will print the PPA letter in color and take that to the NYSC office of the local government of the place of primary assignment for acceptance. You will be attended to by the NYSC zonal inspector of that local government before you can proceed to your prospective employer for acceptance. 

Once accepted, you should resume work and that's all!

If rejected, this letter will be taken back to the state NYSC secretariat or the local government zonal inspector for a new PPA processing.

NEED a guide, update, or answer on something? You can spend just #500 to get professional answers and guides. Click here to request Mr. Techie's personal attention

HELP SOMEONE:  People would appreciate it if you could just share this post with them on FacebookTwitterWhatsApp, etc. Use the share icons below for your convenience.

Best Related Posts

  1. NYSC Helplines, Emails, Links, and Secretariats (OFFICIAL)
  2. Where/How a Corper Can Seek Travelling Permission?
  3. HND vs BSC: How to Beat Degree with Higher National Diploma
  4. Can I Serve at NYSC Two or More Times?
  5. After NYSC What Next? MSC, Jobs or Business (Self-Employment)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Before you comment, read the post and earlier comments very well. I will NOT reply questions already covered. Don't include your email or phone number in the comments.