UTM, SSCE and DE Requirement For Food Science and Technology - SCHOOLCONTENTS.info

UTM, SSCE and DE Requirement For Food Science and Technology

When you decide to choose Food Science and Technology in UTME/DE registration, you have one or two of these universities for consideration. However, the next question will be what are the requirements for its admission.

What is the admission requirement for Food Science and Technology? 

These requirements should include

  1. the JAMB UTME subject combination
  2. the SSCE or O'level subjects
  3. the Direct entry qualification and grades

In this post, I will be breaking these down. You will see the Direct entry requirement, the UTME requirement, and the O'level requirement for Food Science and Technology.

Official JAMB Requirement For Food Science and Technology

In the JAMB brochure, the board has listed the following as its official requirements for Food Science and Technology.

  1. Direct Entry: (i) 'A' Level credit passes in two (2) of Chemistry, Biology or Agriculture and Mathematics or Physics. (ii) ND/HND upper credit in relevant programmes. (iii)  NCE - Agricultural Science Double Major with minimum of 'B' grade minus Education. NCE - Chemistry with Physics or Biology. (iv) National Diploma (ND) in Food Science and Technology, Science Laboratory Technology (Food Science Option) with Minimum of Upper Credit.
  2. SSCE Subjects: Five (5) SSC credit passes to English Language, Mathematics, Chemistry, Biology or Agriculture and Physics.
  3. UTME Subjects: English, Chemistry, Biology or Agriculture and any of Mathematics or Physics.

With the stated requirements, you should be fine with almost all the universities offering Food Science and Technology. However, some universities may be friendly or tense in the demand.

This is why an in-depth look into the specific requirements of each university will be more helpful.

Universities' Specific Admission Requirements for Food Science and Technology

I've studied all the universities offering Food Science and Technology - Federal, State, and Private.

Here is my finding!

All of them comply with the exact requirements stated officially by JAMB. Hence with the above-stated qualification, you're good to go. However, the direct-entry applicants may need to out further if their proposed university accepts IJMB, JUPEB, A'level Cambridge, NCE, ND, HND, or BSC depending on their own qualification being used to chase the 200/300 level admission.

NEED a guide, update, or answer on something? You can spend just #500 to get professional answers and guides. Click here to request Mr. Techie's INSTANT REPLY

HELP SOMEONE:  People would appreciate it if you could just share this post with them on FacebookTwitterWhatsApp, etc. Use the share icons below for your convenience.

Best Related Posts

  1. JAMB Brochure: All Courses/Institutions COVERED!
  2. FUOYE Degree DPT/PT/Sandwich: Price, Portal, Closing Date
  3. List of Courses in Crawford University, Igbesa, Ogun State
  4. JAMB Brochure For University Of Port-Harcourt, Rivers State
  5. JAMB Brochure for Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta, Ogun State

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just type your comment and post it. It will not appear until it is checked by admins. Check back to see your comment live.

If you want an immediate reply, you can request a reply @ #1000 through WhatsApp only at (08065152292). No call, please!

Techie BEC Konsult 7:54 PM (0 minutes ago) to me