Agricultural Economics: Universities Accepting Lower Credit, Grades for Direct Entry (DE) Admissions - - School and Job Updates

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Tuesday, January 29, 2019

Agricultural Economics: Universities Accepting Lower Credit, Grades for Direct Entry (DE) Admissions

Not every admission seeker is favoured with higher grades from NCE, ND, HND or Bsc etc. Yet, those with lower grades or points from their previous universities, polytechnic or colleges want to proceed to universities through JAMB direct entry. But the chance is very slim unless they can focus for the universities known for accepting lower grades including Lower credit, merit etc

This is why a careful DE applicant, with lower grade, will want to know forearmed universities to consider.

Several universities offering Agriculture Economics and/Extension also accept DE applications. However, a few consider lower grades. Below is the list of such universities as extracted from official JAMB brochure.

List of the Universities Accepting Lower Credit, NCE Merit etc for Agricultural Economics and Extensions

  1. UNN accepts ND/NCE/HND and Degree in Agricultural Science/Animal Health and related programs with a minimum of lower credit/merit in addition to UTME requirements.
  2. UNIBEN accepts HND lower credit in any one of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural Extension, and Cooperatives, Fisheries, Forestry & Wildlife Mgt., Geology, Advanced Microbiology, Food and Brewing Science, Science Laboratory Technology plus the UTME requirements.
  3. UNIBEN also accepts NCE merit in Agricultural Science, Biology, Chemistry or Physics plus the UTME requirements.
  4. UNIUYO accepts HND lower credit, NCE merit in relevant programs plus SSCE requirements.
  5. Taraba State University accepts A’Level passes to include Chemistry and any of Biology, Agricultural Science, Economics and ND lower credit and NCE merit

Important Notice

A’level Includes the IJMB, JUPEB, NABTEB A’level, Cambridge A’level

Best Related Posts

  1. Business Admin & Management: Universities Accepting Lower Grades for Direct Entry (DE)
  2. Accounting: Universities Accepting Lower Grades for Direct Entry (DE) Candidates 
  3. Bsc, HND, OND, NCE Admissions: What are the Differences Among all Awards
  4. JAMB Brochure: Updated Subject Combination for All Courses 
  5. Commerce for OAU Admissions: What is the Real Truth? 

No comments:

Post a Comment